CCMS Halloween Social this Friday Oct. 29th
Admission ($5.00) - Wristbands will be sold at school during lunch. No students will be allowed to pay at the door. NO EXCEPTIONS
Drop off and pickup
- 6th Grade students may enter at 5:00pm and must be picked up by 6:40pm. 6th graders will be dismissed from the 6th Grade car rider area.
- 7th and 8th Grade students may enter at 6:00pm and must be picked up by 7:40pm. 7th Grade will be dismissed from the 6th Grade car rider area and 8th grade will be dismissed from the 8th grade car rider area.
- There will be a costume contest
- Student costumes must follow dress code
- No Masks and No Weapons (real or fake)
- Any student out of Dress Code may be sent home
Concessions and Photographs
- There will be concessions sold (Cash Only!)
- There will be a photographer
- Photograph prices range from $5-$25 depending on the package
Other important info
- After admission, students must remain in the building until dismissal.
- Students in ISD may not attend.
- Any student exhibiting inappropriate behavior may be sent home without refund.